IronRidge BX System Row Bonding Jumper, 38″, BX-RB38-M1, Qty 1
Complete row-to-row bonding using the 38” Row Bonding Jumper by securing Clips to inner flanges on the long side of a module from each row, as shown. Tapping Clips into place may be required for modules with thicker flanges.
- BX has an 8-10% increase in power density when compared with leading competitor systems
- Provides an anchoring method with a variety of roofing membranes, making it possible to eliminate ballast weight, meet seismic requirements, or build hybrid systems
- designed to offer protection for PV conductors and leads running row-to-row in the N-S direction
- Fewer than 10 parts per project, with no wind deflectors required
- Free online Design Assistant provides a bill of materials, ballast map, PE dry stamp, and more
- Press-on installation
- Factory crimped connection
Material: Tinned Copper
Product type: Ballast
Application: Flat Roof – Ballast
Mechanical data & components
Dimensions: 38 in (length) × 0.51 in (width) × 0.12 in (height)
Weight: 0.05 lb
There are no reviews yet.