IronRidge BX System Module Bonding Jumper, 8″, BX-MB8-M1, Qty 1
The 8” Module Bonding Jumper should be used for bonding modules that are adjacent to each other by clipping each end of the Bonding Jumper onto the module frame.
- BX has an 8-10% increase in power density when compared with leading competitor systems
- Provides an anchoring method with a variety of roofing membranes, making it possible to eliminate ballast weight, meet seismic requirements, or build hybrid systems
- designed to offer protection for PV conductors and leads running row-to-row in the N-S direction
- Fewer than 10 parts per project, with no wind deflectors required
- Free online Design Assistant provides a bill of materials, ballast map, PE dry stamp, and more
- Press-on installation
- Factory crimped connection
Material: Tinned Copper
Product type: Ballast
Application: Flat Roof – Ballast
Mechanical data & components
Dimensions: 8 in (length) × 0.54 in (width) × 0.12 in (height)
Weight: 0.02 lb
There are no reviews yet.